SGC Business Luncheon on "Attract, Transform, Create"
About the Business Luncheon:
This luncheon will be held directly after the SGC Annual General Meeting at Casuarina Suite A, earlier in the morning.
Please take note that purchasing a ticket here registers you for the luncheon ONLY. Registration for the AGM is separate and only for SGC members. If you will be attending both the AGM and luncheon, please indicate so on the reply slip sent to you via email and send it to us at SGC.Membership@sgc.org.sg.
Dr Beh will talk about “Attract, Transform, Create” - EDB’s strategy for the next phase of economic development – and the drivers for this shift. These strategies, coupled with the rise of Asia and ASEAN, puts Singapore in a strong position to move towards an innovation-driven economy and serve as an ideal location for our business partners.
About the Speaker: Dr Beh Swan Gin
Dr Beh was appointed Chairman of the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) on 1 December 2014. He also chairs the Boards of Directors of EDB Investments and EDBI. He was Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Law in 2014 and Managing Director of EDB in 2012, which he joined in 1992.
- Please note that registration starts at 11.45am
- Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publications
- If you wish to cancel your reservation, do so at least two (2) working days in advance, or no refund will be provided
- NO SHOWS or cancellation on the day of the event will be charged the full amount
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM SGT
- Raffles Hotel, Casuarina Suite B
SGC Members Member Company Associates (incl. 7% GST) $89.00 Guests (incl. 7% GST) $119.00
On sale until Mar 22, 2016, 12:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Raffles Hotel, 1 Beach Road, Singapore 189673 Singapore
Please use North Bridge Road Entrance